How To Care for Your Extensions
- Wash hair with sulfate free shampoo.
- Use moisturizing conditioners.
- Use a paddle brush and/or a wide tooth comb.
- Do not use excessive or heavy oils on your extensions as this will weigh down your extensions and may result in restricted movement and potential tangling.
- Consult with a professional before using dye or chemicals on your extensions.
- Air drying is highly recommended for all hair types after washing and conditioning.
- Co-wash at least once every 1-2 weeks.
- Use alcohol free serums or products on the hair. This keep your tresses from frizz and drying out your extensions.
- Do not cut wefts, as this may cause shedding and tangling.